Coin Challenge - Gazebo
This coin challenge teases you with a small, round gazebo.
What is the coin? Is it silver, gold or another metal? Did the coin circulate or is it a commemorative
coin? What is the denomination - a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, dollar or another coin from early
coinage? Is the design from the obverse or reverse of the coin? (Scroll down for hints.)
- The US Mint produced the coin.
- The coin is silver.
- The coin is legal tender.
From our blog on 8/24, two more hints:
- The coin is a modern commemorative
- The coin has an ampersand (&) in the artist’s initials.
More hints from our blog on 9/2:
- She was on another coin in 2007
- The artist’s initials represent a business not an individual.
Click on the Coin
Challenge - Gazebo Answer if you are ready to verify your choice for the coin!