Coin Challenge - Mammal Tail
This coin challenge shows the tail of a mammal.
What is the coin? Is it silver, gold or another metal? Did the coin circulate or is it a commemorative
coin? What is the denomination - a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, dollar or another coin from early
coinage? Is the design from the obverse or reverse of the coin? (Scroll down for hints.)
- The coin is silver
- The picture shows part of a mammal
We added a few more hints in a second post on the blog:
- The mammal builds its home in water
- The opposite side of the coin shows three men
- Two men are shaking hands as if agreeing on a deal
If those weren't enough, a few more hints were added to the blog on the Saturday prior to October's Sunday coin show:
- One of the men is a Colonial governor
- Another of the men is a mayor
- An eagle flies above the handshake deal
What is the image and what coin contains the mammal?
Check the blog between now and October...we'll add more hints.
Click on the Coin
Challenge - Mammal Tail #1 Answer if you are ready to verify your choice for the coin!