It’s time for a new coin challenge prior to the February coin show.
Take a look at this picture:
Yes, it is part of the image on a coin.
The US Mint provides images on our coins with historical, political or current events significance. With that said, let’s mention a few hints:
- This coin is a commemorative coin
- The image is on the reverse of the coin
- The image shows a rock wall
- The rock wall plays a secondary role and is not the main subject of the coin
- The excerpt helps showcase an historical icon from the nation’s infancy
That’s enough for now. We may offer a few more hints – check back on the blog to see.
Have fun identifying the coin!
We will post the answer after the next coin show which is Sunday, February 12.