For this month’s coin challenge, we have a mammal’s tail (first posted here):
The initial hints were:
- The coin is silver
- The picture is part of a mammal
But, since those were simple hints, we added a few more in this second post:
- The mammal builds its home in water
- The opposite side of the coin shows three men
- Two men are shaking hands as if agreeing on a deal
Now, for a few more hints prior to tomorrow’s coin show:
- One of the men is a Colonial governor
- Another of the men is a mayor
- An eagle flies above the handshake deal
Come visit the Greater Atlanta Coin Show tomorrow, October 9, 2011, at the Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel and Conference Center.
The doors open to the public with free admission at 9 am. The show stays open until 5 pm.
The coin dealers at the show offer coins, currency, gold and silver for sale, but they also buy those as well.
Everyone is welcome whether you are buying, selling or just browsing.
But, arrive early to find the most dealers and the most opportunities.
You can find more information about the coin show at our main Greater Atlanta Coin Show web site including directions, dealers, show dates and notes from previous shows.
In the meantime, enjoy this month’s coin challenge, and we hope to see you at the show tomorrow.